Assignment 10 - Final Presentation
We have finally made it! After a semester your final deliverable has been tested, and the results are ready to be shared!
You will be giving a 10 minute presentation of your work and 2 minutes to answer questions (as the next team sets up). The order of presentations, and the presentation order are specified here. You will be evaluated on the following.
- Clarity of your presentation (Did you build a nice slide deck, that was readable, flowed, had good transitions, and spoke clearly throughout your presentation)
- Knowledge (Did you you apply HCI or other domain knowledge to solving a problem using a sound methodology)
- Technical (Did you collect results and analyze data)
- Did you present within 10 minutes?
- Part of the final evaluation will be done by your peers using the following form.
- Note that turning this in and giving a fair and constructive evaluation of your peers is part of your participation grade!
The second part of this assignment is evaluating your teammates. You will evaluate each other on a scale of 0-50 points.
- You will submit this evaluation on blackboard using this template: EvaluationTemplate.docx (You may write more as you please if the instructors should know anything).
Grading Rubric and Submission
At least one member will submit your slides(.pdf or .ppt) on blackboard, and everyone will submit their evaluation on blackboard. ).
The following rubric will be used to evaluate your work:
- 50 pts: Your team members will evaluate you from 0-50.
- 50 pts: Presentation. Was it on time, was it clear, did you present your results clearly, was there a final conlusion, and what future work will be done.
- This is based on the class and instructors evaluation.