Write down on your laptop or a notebook a the worst experience you had with a piece of software or hardware.
- Provide some context: How many years ago was it, where were you, what were you trying to achieve?
- Write down some notes as to why this was a bad piece of software.
- After a few minutes, we will group up. Share with 3-4 others your softare/hardware experience.
- After you have shared together, assign one person to take notes, and categorize common themes into "bad principles".
- We will then rejoin as a class to discuss our findings.
Note that in-class activities are part of your participation grade, and participating will help you perform well on your assignments. You do not have to formally submit anything, (however I take notes of who participated!).